Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Aug. 2020
Where to stay in Tokyo
4.5/5Wonderful!(751 area reviews)
This vibrant area in southwest Tokyo has the best of the city’s skyline, trendy restaurants, the busiest train station in the world and the most beautiful gardens.
5/5Exceptional!(173 area reviews)
Step from Tokyo’s busiest train station into streets filled with endless shopping and dining options and the largest concentration of “love hotels” in the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(71 area reviews)
This small area, located in Urayasu just outside of Tokyo, is best known as the gateway to Japan’s wildly popular Tokyo Disney Resort.
4.5/5Wonderful!(100 area reviews)
Named after a silver-coin mint, this district has a long association with affluence. Today it’s where you’ll find some of Japan’s most upmarket labels, restaurants and galleries.
One of Tokyo’s city centers welcomes you into a world of surprises, with lively commercial avenues lined by intriguing entertainment and augmented reality hubs.
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Tokyo airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Tokyo?
- Where to stay near top Tokyo attractions?
- More accommodation types in Tokyo
- What kind of hotels are in Tokyo?
- Which hotel chains are in Tokyo?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations