- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
Junior Suite Non-Smoking
Deluxe King Non-Smoking
Corner King Non-Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking, Corner
Family Room (Adjoining Room)
Japanese Suite Non-Smoking
Executive King Non-Smoking
Executive Twin Non-Smoking
Superior Twin Smoking
Superior Twin Non-Smoking
Superior King Non-Smoking
Executive Superior King Non-Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Executive Queen Non-Smoking
Executive Corner King Non-Smoking
Corner Suite Non-smoking
Corner King, Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking, Corner
Single Room, Smoking
Superior King, Smoking
Deluxe King, Smoking
Executive Single Room, Non Smoking
Executive Deluxe King, Non Smoking
Executive Deluxe Twin , Non Smoking
Executive Corner Twin, Non Smoking
Executive Suite, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shibuya neighbourhood, Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Shibuya Crossing and Meiji Jingu Shrine are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Yoyogi Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Meiji Jingu Stadium or Tokyo National Olympic Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Shibuya Crossing - 6 min walk
- Yoyogi Park - 11 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 13 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 13 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 14 min drive
- Shibuya Station - 4 min walk
- Shinsen Station - 8 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27 min drive
- Daylight kitchen - 2 min walk
- CAFFE VELOCE - 2 min walk
- Matsuya - 2 min walk
- ACQUOLINA - 2 min walk
- Nepalico - 2 min walk
About this property
Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 3993 and JPY 3993 for adults, and JPY 1996 and JPY 3993 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3300 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2200 per person and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel Tokyo
- Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel
- Cerulean Tower Tokyu Tokyo
- Cerulean Tower Tokyu
- Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel Shibuya, Tokyo
- Cerulean Hotel Tokyu
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities