Overview of Shinjuku Granbell Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Economy Single, Non-smoking
Economy Double, Non Smoking
Standard Double, Non-smoking
Deluxe Double, Non-smoking
Standard Hollywood Twin
Superior Hollywood Twin, Non-smoking
Deluxe Hollywood Twin, Non-smoking
Deluxe Double / Disability Access
Standard Double with Loft / G
Superior Triple Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Triple Room, Non Smoking, Ground Floor
Luxury Triple Room, Non Smoking
Economy Single with High Ceiling, Non-smoking
Standard Double with Loft / 12F
Superior Triple Room
Deluxe Triple Room
Luxury Triple Room
Superior Designer Double / Studio, Non-smoking
Deluxe Designer Double / Casual, Non-smoking
Luxury Designer Double / Mature, Non-smoking
Standard Designer Double / Yau Ma Tei
Luxury Designer Double with Kitchen / Mature
The Club Suite, Non-smoking
The Villa Suite, Non-smoking
The Resort Suite, Non-smoking
The Pent House Suite, Non-Smoking
Room assigned at check-in
Economy Twin, Non-smoking
About this area
Near a metro station, Shinjuku Granbell Hotel is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Meiji Jingu Shrine are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and Takeshita Street. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Sunshine Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife and sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Higashi-shinjuku Station is 6 minutes by foot and Shinjuku-sanchome Station is 9 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Samurai Museum - 4 min walk
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 9 min walk
- Omoide Yokocho - 11 min walk
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 12 min walk
- Waseda University - 11 min drive
- Higashi-shinjuku Station - 6 min walk
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 8 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 52 min drive
- Torafugu-Tei - 1 min walk
- あの頃Bar 下宿屋 - 2 min walk
- Mirakutei - 2 min walk
- 博多っこ - 2 min walk
- Dart Bar ZERO-ONE - 2 min walk
About this property
Shinjuku Granbell Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1700 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Shinjuku Granbell Hotel
- Granbell Hotel
- Shinjuku Granbell
- Shinjuku Granbell Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location was perfect as it is situated within 15 min of walking from 2 train stations. The staff was perfect and the cleaning ladies were wonderful: would def stay again.