Overview of Lake Rotorua Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Double Double
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
About this area
Located in Rotorua, Lake Rotorua Hotel is in the suburbs. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Rotorua and Lake Tikitapu, while Tamaki Maori Village and Mitai Maori Village are cultural highlights. Don't miss out on a visit to Skyline Rotorua. Kayaking and waterskiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and rock climbing nearby.
- Rotorua Hospital - 11 min walk
- Kuirau Park - 13 min walk
- Eat Street - 19 min walk
- Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Centre - 5 min drive
- Rotorua Night Market - 6 min drive
- Rotorua (ROT-Rotorua Regional) - 17 min drive
About this property
Lake Rotorua Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 15 for adults and NZD 10 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 20 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.25 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Close to all attractions. Nice pool. Friendly Staff.