Overview of Prince's Gate Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Two Bedroom Suite (In Adjacent Building)
One Bedroom Suite (In Adjacent Building)
Premium Two Bedroom Suite (In Adjacent Building)
Monarch Suite (In Adjacent Building)
About this area
Located in Rotorua, Prince's Gate Hotel is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Tamaki Maori Village, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Rotorua and Lake Rotoiti. Travelling with kids? Consider Skyline Rotorua and Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Centre - 2 min walk
- Tamaki Maori Village - 3 min walk
- Rotorua Night Market - 5 min walk
- Polynesian Spa - 6 min walk
- Eat Street - 6 min walk
- Rotorua (ROT-Rotorua Regional) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Nellie Budd Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Duke's Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and light fare daily, happy hour available. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Duke's Bar – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Prince's Gate Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 50.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 15.0 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 30 and NZD 30 for adults, and NZD 15 and NZD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 30 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Princes Gate Hotel Rotorua
- Princes Gate Hotel
- Princes Gate Rotorua
- Princes Gate
- Prince's Gate Hotel Rotorua
- Prince's Gate Rotorua
- Hotel Princes Gate
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Heritage rooms with thermal plunge pools and great location. Nice on site pub. Great continental breakfast