- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Regal Palms Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Superior Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Resort Special for 2
Superior Studio Suite
Luxury Studio Suite
About this area
Located in Rotorua, Regal Palms Resort is in the entertainment district and near the boardwalk. Skyline Rotorua is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Rotorua and Lake Rotoiti. Travelling with kids? Consider Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park and Agroventures. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village - 10 min walk
- Rotorua Central Mall - 3 min drive
- Tamaki Maori Village - 3 min drive
- Polynesian Spa - 3 min drive
- Redwoods Whakarewarewa Forest - 116 min drive
- Rotorua (ROT-Rotorua Regional) - 10 min drive
About this property
Regal Palms Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15 and NZD 28 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort