- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Millennium Hotel Rotorua
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior 2 Queen
Superior Lakefacing King
Superior 2 Queen - Something for Everyone
Superior Lakefacing 2 Queen
About this area
Millennium Hotel Rotorua is located near the boardwalk and in an area with good shopping. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Tamaki Maori Village, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Rotorua and Lake Rotoiti. Travelling with kids? Consider Skyline Rotorua and Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and rafting nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with skydiving and hiking/biking trails. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Rotorua travel guide
- Tamaki Maori Village - 3 min walk
- Polynesian Spa - 3 min walk
- Rotorua Central Mall - 6 min walk
- Blue Baths - 6 min walk
- Rotorua Night Market - 8 min walk
- Rotorua (ROT-Rotorua Regional) - 9 min drive
- Restaurant Nikau — 1 min walk
- Brassiere Poolside — 1 min walk
About this property
Millennium Hotel Rotorua
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 28 for adults and NZD 14 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.7 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Fernando checking us in for the room. He is very tentative and caring our needs. Great smile.