- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Rotorua Central Mall
- 17 min walk
- Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village
- 18 min walk
- Polynesian Spa
- 20 min walk
- Rotorua (ROT-Rotorua Regional)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Rotorua, Emerald Spa Motor Inn is in an area with good shopping. Polynesian Spa is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Rotorua and Lake Rotoiti. Skyline Rotorua and Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Rotorua travel guide
- Rotorua Central Mall - 17 min walk
- Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village - 18 min walk
- Tamaki Maori Village - 19 min walk
- Polynesian Spa - 20 min walk
- Rotorua Night Market - 4 min drive
- Rotorua (ROT-Rotorua Regional) - 10 min drive
About this property
Emerald Spa Motor Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM. <br />
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 25.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 10.0 per stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15 and NZD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 10 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 10.0 (roundtrip), (up to 12 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Emerald Spa Motor Inn Rotorua
- Emerald Spa Motor Inn
- Emerald Spa Motor Rotorua
- Emerald Spa Motor
- Emerald Hotel Rotorua
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Reception staff were friendly and helpful. They readily supplied me with a map of Rotorua when I asked for one. The room was clean and tidy. Sky TV had access to most channels. The motel is only a short drive (5 minutes) from the city, so it is close, as are the Polynesian Spa Baths which i intended to visit.