- Whangarei Falls
- 12 min drive
- A. H. Reed Memorial Kauri Park
- 15 min drive
- Kingdom of Zion
- 20 min drive
- Whangarei (WRE)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Landfall Cottage is located in Hikurangi. Claphams Clock Museum and Tuatara Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Reyburn House and Clarke Homestead.Visit our Hikurangi travel guide
- Whangarei Falls - 12 min drive
- Mair Park - 13 min drive
- Whangarei Quarry Gardens - 13 min drive
- A. H. Reed Memorial Kauri Park - 15 min drive
- Kingdom of Zion - 20 min drive
- Whangarei (WRE) - 25 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of NZD 10 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 10.00 and NZD 15.00 for adults, and NZD 10.00 and NZD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: NZD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.