I have stayed in hundreds of motels/hotels over the years on business and holiday. This one ranks right up there as one of the dirtiest I have experienced.
This establishment needs to get its act together on cleaning and general management. We wont be staying again until they do, and can't recommend it to others.
Check in was arriving at office was cursory and the person was obviously uninterested.
We had a kitchen unit with spa pool in it.
The place had the heating on full when we arrived and it was stifling.
There was some slimy substance on back of TV remote that transferred to my hand. It wasn't sticky it was something slimy.
In kitchen, the pots, plates, and cooking utensils all had food residues on them. No kidding. The cooking utensils simply hadn't been cleaned at all and had food and grease/oil thickly coated on them. The knife and fork divider in drawer was gross.
Everything in the place needed cleaning. The spa pool in unit had not been cleaned for a very long time and wiping a small part of it with tissue left the tissue black.
Two of the power points in the unit didn't work, and one of the lights behind the bed flickered on and off.
We left sign on door for room to be serviced. Bed wasn't made up.
At check out I went to the office to raise these issues with management/owner, however, when I went to the office there was an old plastic supplements bottle with a hand written note on it saying at check out leave keys in it.