Search Barcelona, Catalonia Hotels from NZ$99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Barcelona
4.5/5Wonderful!(123 area reviews)
If you love exploring medieval streets, watching street artists and eating tapas along shared tables in tiny bars, head straight for the Barri Gòtic of Barcelona.
4.5/5Wonderful!(206 area reviews)
This upscale part of Barcelona charms with grand buildings, modernist architecture, fine dining, and trendy bars and luxury shops.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
A tough port neighborhood turned youthful beach hangout provides a sense of Barcelona’s many faces, with sea views as well.
La Sagrada Familia
Walk in Gaudí’s footsteps by visiting his breathtaking temple, an impressive labor of love that started in the late 19th century and is still ongoing today.
4.5/5Wonderful!(16 area reviews)
A high-end fashion district in Barcelona, located just north of the modernist hub of Eixample, is home to the wonderful realm of Park Guëll.
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Barcelona airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Barcelona?
- Where to stay near top Barcelona attractions?
- More accommodation types in Barcelona
- What kind of hotels are in Barcelona?
- Which hotel chains are in Barcelona?
- What are the most popular hotels in Barcelona?
- Are there hotels near Barcelona?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends