Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Melbourne
Melbourne Central Business District
4.5/5Wonderful!(20,262 area reviews)
Explore the magnificent Southbank riverfront, experience the city’s cultural charms in the arts precinct and see a glimpse of colonial history in central Melbourne.
With a pretty bay on one side and rugged ocean on the other, this heritage seaside town is ideal for exploring the coast, seeing local art and spotting dolphins.
This lively riverside neighbourhood is one of central Melbourne’s most exciting cultural districts. Walk the promenade, visit an art gallery and sit back with a glass of wine.
Sheltered beaches and campsites fringed by pretty banksias and she-oaks at the foothills of Arthur’s Seat make this town a favourite for laid-back travellers.
Just behind Melbourne’s iconic St. Kilda Beach, this historic suburb is famous for its art scene, live music venues, mouth-watering cakes and the wild rides of Luna Park.
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Melbourne airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Melbourne?
- Where to stay near top Melbourne attractions?
- More accommodation types in Melbourne
- What kind of hotels are in Melbourne?
- Which hotel chains are in Melbourne?
- What are the most popular hotels in Melbourne?
- Are there hotels near Melbourne?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends