- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Mount Technical
- 8 min drive
- Victoria Forest Park
- 26 min drive
- Hanmer Forest Park
- 76 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Maruia Hot Springs is located in Maruia. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mount Technical and Victoria Forest Park.
- Mount Technical - 8 min drive
- Victoria Forest Park - 26 min drive
- Waiau Ferry Bridge - 50 min drive
- Hanmer Forest Park - 76 min drive
- Hanmer Springs Ski Area - 82 min drive
- Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.) - 141 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Cafe – Serves lunch.
About this property
Maruia Hot Springs
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 20.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 20 for adults and NZD 20 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities