Get an overview of this hotelBuenos Aires hostel in 9 de Julio Avenue, walk to Plaza de Mayo
Popular property highlights
Located in 9 de Julio Avenue, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Cafe Tortoni, Plaza de Mayo, and Obelisco. Cabildo and Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli are available at this hostel. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and an arcade/game room are onsite.
All 32 rooms offer TVs, room service, and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sudamerika Hostel and Suites Centro
Dining options at the hostel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Buenos Aires hostel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and an area shuttle.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Arcade/game room
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Year Built 2008
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Arcade/game room
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Sudamerika Hostel and Suites Centro has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax if staying in the country for up to 90 days. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country.
- Airport shuttle fee: ARS 700 per vehicle
- Sudamerika Centro
- Sudamerika Centro Buenos Aires
- Sudamerika Hostel
- Sudamerika Hostel Centro
- Sudamerika Hostel Centro Buenos Aires
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.