Get an overview of this hotelBuenos Aires hostel in 9 de Julio Avenue, walk to Plaza de Mayo
Popular property highlights
Located in 9 de Julio Avenue, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Cafe Tortoni, Plaza de Mayo, and Obelisco. Cabildo and Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli are available at this hostel. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and an arcade/game room are onsite.
All 32 rooms offer TVs, room service, and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sudamerika Hostel and Suites Centro
Dining options at the hostel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Buenos Aires hostel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and an area shuttle.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Arcade/game room
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Year Built 2008
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Arcade/game room
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Sudamerika Hostel and Suites Centro has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Airport shuttle fee: ARS 700 per vehicle
- Sudamerika Centro
- Sudamerika Centro Buenos Aires
- Sudamerika Hostel
- Sudamerika Hostel Centro
- Sudamerika Hostel Centro Buenos Aires
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.