- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
Overview of The Post Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Hill View
Classic Studio Suite, Hill View
Superior Room, Hill View
Signature Triple Room, Hill View
Signature Apartment, Hill View
Superior Apartment, Hill View
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Accessible
Queen Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible
About this area
The Post Hotel is located in Porirua. Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand) and Pataka Museum of Arts and Culture are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Cuba Street Mall and Oriental Parade. The Weta Cave and Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station) are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the property's central location.Visit our Porirua travel guide
- Old St Paul's - 16 min drive
- Westpac Stadium - 16 min drive
- Interislander Ferry Terminal - 19 min drive
- New Zealand Parliament Buildings - 19 min drive
- Trentham Racecourse - 27 min drive
- Porirua Station - 8 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
The Post Hotel
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours will receive an email with special check-in instructions and lockbox information.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 20.0 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Lift "out of order", difficult to find from sidewalk, little signage. No aircon in room, west facing rooms have full sun, "hot"! Friendly, helpful reception.