I love the proximity of this hotel to the other locations that I want to visit like the Te Pa Pa Museum and the restaurants that we love to go to. Friendly staff and the room is clean. I think the bathroom could still be improved. The mat in the bathroom looks dirty and the washing sink is a bit small. As a result, the water splashed out on to the floor. It would be great if indoor jandals are provided. Felt uneasy when going into the bathroom. Wifi is just for 1GB a day.
- Courtenay Place
- 4 min walk
- Cuba Street Mall
- 5 min walk
- Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand)
- 6 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Courtenay Place - 4 min walk
- Cuba Street Mall - 5 min walk
- Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand) - 6 min walk
- Michael Fowler Centre - 7 min walk
- Civic Square - 8 min walk
- Wellington Station - 3 min drive
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 11 min drive
About this property
Liberty Apartment Hotel
A fitness centre, self parking and laundry facilities are available at this smoke-free apartment building. WiFi in public areas is free. Each apartment provides a living room and a dining area, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Guests can appreciate conveniences, such as a fridge and a microwave, and other amenities include a hob and a coffee/tea maker.
Special check-in instructions
- Monday-Sunday: 8:00 AM-8:00 PM
- Monday-Sunday: 8:30 PM-midnight
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 20.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: NZD 25 for adults and NZD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 25.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 50.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and on-site parking. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: NZD 25.00 per night
- Limited parking
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Local cuisine breakfast available for a fee weekdays 7:00 AM–11:30 AM: NZD 25 for adults and NZD 25 for children
- Rollaway/extra beds: NZD 50.0 per night
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Dining room
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- 42 rooms
Very spacious apartment and was really relaxing for our family of 4. Close to city centre and places like te papa. Loads of eating places near by. Apartment had plenty of storage and comfy beds. They ran out of parking for us but helpful to find us more parking across the road which was completely fine. Awesome service.