- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station)
- 3 min walk
- TSB Bank Arena
- 6 min walk
- Frank Kitts Park
- 6 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Wellington, Katharine Jermyn Hall is near the beach. Interislander Ferry Terminal and Wellington Waterfront are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Wellington Zoo and The Weta Cave. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Westpac Stadium, or consider a night out at The Opera House.
- Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station) - 3 min walk
- TSB Bank Arena - 6 min walk
- Frank Kitts Park - 6 min walk
- Victoria University of Wellington - 8 min walk
- Michael Fowler Centre - 11 min walk
- Wellington Station - 14 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Katharine Jermyn Hall
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Friday: 8 AM-10 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday-Sunday: 10 AM-8 PM</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wellington view, with great staff
A large room with a superb view of Wellington waterfront, within (steep) walking distance of the CBD. This student residence (with shared bathrooms) is equipped and cleaned to a high standard. Crisp, white bed linens, sparking clean bathrooms and shared kitchenettes (with large fridges for one's own supplies), in which provisions for tea and coffee are supplied. Best of all is the delightful and helpful staff who are mainly graduate students at the University. Guests should be aware that buffet breakfast is available only when the kitchen is operative (during term time). At other times, a packed breakfast is provided. On querying this, staff resolved this immediately by arranging for me to have a good buffet breakfast (and another great view) at another student property, Te Peri Village, which is an invigorating 15 minutes walk uphill. Overall, a very comfortable stay in a well managed and welcoming property.