- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Lake Wanaka Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
King Studio, Accessible
About this area
Lake Wanaka Lodge is located in Wanaka. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Wanaka and Lake Hawea. Our guests appreciate the inn's quiet location.
- Gallery Thirty Three - 6 min walk
- Picture Lounge - 8 min walk
- Pembroke Park - 9 min walk
- Wanaka Golf Club - 15 min walk
- Rhyme and Reason Brewery - 3 min drive
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 61 min drive
About this property
Lake Wanaka Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 15 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 18 for adults and NZD 18 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lake Wanaka Lodge
- Lake Wanaka Hotel Wanaka
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Wifi doesn't work. Room is dirty, still left water in kettle. Ugly no aircon but a tiny fan. Rude staff. The manager should be slapped the way he talked to customers.