- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Base Backpackers Wanaka - Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, Ensuite
Twin Room, Ensuite
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (8 beds)
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (6 beds)
Superior Shared Dormitory, Women only (Sanctuary)
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (10 beds)
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds, Ensuite
About this area
In the city centre, Base Backpackers Wanaka - Hostel is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Wanaka and Lake Hawea.Visit our Wanaka travel guide
- Picture Lounge - 2 min walk
- Gallery Thirty Three - 2 min walk
- Pembroke Park - 3 min walk
- Wanaka Golf Club - 11 min walk
- Rhyme and Reason Brewery - 2 min drive
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 61 min drive
About this property
Base Backpackers Wanaka - Hostel
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 3 AM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Base Backpackers Wanaka Hostel
- Base Backpackers Wanaka
- Base Backpackers Hostel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Someone left window open so wascold , plus lots of flying bugs in room had to kill. Also couldn’t get WiFi to work