- Tauranga Art Gallery
- 4 min walk
- Tauranga Domain
- 7 min walk
- The Elms Mission House
- 10 min walk
- Rotorua (ROT-Rotorua Regional)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
ArtHouse Accommodation is located in Tauranga. Mount Maunganui and Tauranga Domain reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Tauranga South Bowling Club and Tenpin Tauranga. Mount Hot Pools and Waimarino Adventure Park are also worth visiting.
- Tauranga Art Gallery - 4 min walk
- Tauranga Domain - 7 min walk
- The Elms Mission House - 10 min walk
- Memorial Park - 3 min drive
- Huria Marae - 4 min drive
- Tauranga (TRG) - 8 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: NZD 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ArtHouse Accommodation Hostel Tauranga
- ArtHouse Accommodation Hostel
- ArtHouse Accommodation Tauranga
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The environment was warm and the people were friendly.The place was clean and comfortable.