- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of BreakFree on Clarence
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Standard Queen Room
Standard Twin Room
Family Room - Unserviced
Standard Queen Room - Unserviced
About this area
Located in Sydney, BreakFree on Clarence is in the city centre and near a train station. Pitt Street Mall and Queen Victoria Building are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Wild Life Sydney Zoo. Check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground, and consider making time for Luna Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Wild Life Sydney Zoo - 4 min walk
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 4 min walk
- State Theatre - 4 min walk
- Pitt Street Mall - 4 min walk
- Queen Victoria Building - 5 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 15 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
BreakFree on Clarence
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 22 per person (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 40 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 0 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hot water system was poor and often lost all heat, so cold showers! There were rusted and exposed screws on the show soap tray! There was no soap tray near the bathroom sink. The instant coffee was undrinkable!The ironing board would not lock into place unless I manipulated it. Quite frankly, I would advise against staying there. It appears that it is "the hotel that senior management forgot”. I got the distinct impression that the staff (who were professional and who did their best) were abandoned here.