Overview of One House Kaboni
Choose dates to view prices
Bed in 12-bed Mixed Room (Bottom)
Bed in 12-bed Mixed Room (Top)
About this area
Located in St. Petersburg's St. Petersburg City Centre neighbourhood, One House Kaboni is in the city centre and near a metro station. State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and Mariinsky Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Kazan Cathedral and Peter and Paul Fortress. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Gazprom Arena or Saint Petersburg Sports and Concert Complex.
- Summer Garden - 19 min walk
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - 7 min drive
- Russian Museum - 9 min drive
- Cruiser Aurora - 10 min drive
- St. Petersburg Philharmonia - 10 min drive
- Chernyshevskaya Station - 3 min walk
- Moscow Station - 19 min walk
- St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 44 min drive
About this property
One House Kaboni
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: RUB 300 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.