- Salt Lake City Public Library
- 14 min walk
- Capitol Theater
- 16 min walk
- Victrola Coffee Roasters
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Salt Lake City
Located in Salt Lake City, Hotel RL Salt Lake City is in the city centre and near the airport. Notable landmarks in the area include Temple Square and Conference Center, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Capitol Theater. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Vivint Smart Home Arena or Maverik Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Salt Lake City Public Library - 14 min walk
- Capitol Theater - 16 min walk
- Salt Palace - 18 min walk
- Eccles Theater - 18 min walk
- City Creek Center - 3 min drive
- Salt Lake Central Station - 3 min drive
- Courthouse Station - 9 min walk
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 9 min drive
- The Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Lounge — 1 min walk
- Victrola Coffee Roasters - 1 min walk
- Kiraaak - 2 min walk
- Starbucks - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel RL Salt Lake City
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per accommodation, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 5 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Extended parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Pet fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel RL Red Lion Salt Lake City
- Red Lion Salt Lake Downtown
- RL Red Lion Salt Lake City
- Hotel RL By Red Lion Salt Lake City Utah
- Red Lion Hotel Salt Lake Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah
- RL Salt Lake City
- Hotel RL Salt Lake City
- Red Lion Hotel Salt Lake Downtown
- Hotel RL by Red Lion Salt Lake City
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Homeless people in the parking lot. They were reenacting that gasoline fight scene from Zoolander except with feces and syringes instead of gas. Alright, that's an exaggeration - but SLC is becoming San Francisco pretty quickly. Paid parking. I get that its downtown SLC, but good lord. Somebody took a leak right behind my truck (not an exaggeration) - only know that because it snowed that morning and left a nice yellow pool. My son ran barefoot through the hotel room and his feet turned black. Yuck. There was a round spot of what looked like blood on my bedsheet. Double yuck. I didn't have high expectations as I'm familiar with the area and the age of this hotel. However, this was the grossest experience I've had in a hotel since I was a poor college student. The rooms were supposedly non-smoking but by the smell of the hallways, that is not deterring the classy denizens of the Red Lion hotel. Also, I spotted a german shepard wandering the halls. Not making this up. I thought I heard barking and peaked out my door and spotted the dog. What the hell? It wasn't the lead paint making me dizzy - there was actually a friggin german shepard in this hotel. There was a gaping hole in the shower wall. The toilet was the smallest I've ever seen - but on the plus side, you won't need a Squatty Potty to use this thing. The air vent in the room was rusted and the heater was running about 105 decibels throughout the night. This hotel is a dumpster fire.