- Liked: Staff & service
- 21 min drive
- Saint-Denis (RUN-Roland Garros)
- 32 min drive
- Le Maido
- 35 min drive
- Cirque de Mafate
- 85 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Saint-Paul, this apartment is near the beach. Plage de Saint-Paul and Plage de Boucant-Canot reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Aquarium de la Réunion and Garden of Eden.
- Plage de Boucant-Canot - 15 min drive
- Cap Homard - 16 min drive
- Rdutemps - 21 min drive
- Le Maido - 35 min drive
- Cirque de Mafate - 85 min drive
- Saint-Denis (RUN-Roland Garros) - 44 min drive
About this property
Apartment With 2 Bedrooms in Section Bois de Nefles, With Wonderful sea View, Pool Access, Furnished Terrace - 7 km From the Beach
Parking and transport
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests can choose to either self-clean the property prior to check-out, or pay an additional cleaning fee at check-out. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Idéal pour un séjour de vacances
Une hôtesse (Marie)accueillante. un très grand appartement confortable(nous étions 4). Une piscine avec jacuzzi chauffés, agréable après une journée d’excursion. Situation géographique très correcte pour la visite de l’île. L'équipement est rudimentaire mais suffisant et s'il vous manque quelque chose, Marie y remédiera. Bonnes vacances.