- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village
- 2 min drive
- Rotorua International Stadium
- 3 min drive
- Rotorua Central Mall
- 4 min drive
- Rotorua (ROT-Rotorua Regional)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Hugo and Carter's Lodge Rotorua NZ is located in Rotorua. Skyline Rotorua is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Rotorua and Lake Rotoiti. Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park and Agroventures are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.
- Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village - 2 min drive
- Rotorua International Stadium - 3 min drive
- Rotorua Central Mall - 4 min drive
- Rotorua Night Market - 5 min drive
- Tamaki Maori Village - 5 min drive
- Rotorua (ROT-Rotorua Regional) - 11 min drive
About this property
Hugo and Carter's Lodge Rotorua NZ
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast is available by reservation only and must be requested in advance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 25.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort