- Circus Maximus
- 4 min drive
- Roman Forum
- 5 min drive
- Real Pizza
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Rome (XRJ-Termini Rail Station)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Homesuitehome is located in Rome. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Vatican Gardens, while Roman Forum and Baths of Caracalla are cultural highlights. Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps are not to be missed.Visit our Rome travel guide
- Circus Maximus - 4 min drive
- Roman Forum - 5 min drive
- Piazza Venezia - 5 min drive
- Campo de' Fiori - 6 min drive
- Colosseum - 6 min drive
- Basilica S. Paolo Station - 7 min drive
- Rome Trastevere Station - 11 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Real Pizza - 1 min walk
- Spek - 2 min walk
- Bar Mario Tornatora - 2 min walk
- Pompi - 2 min walk
- La Panzanella - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 20.0 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.