- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Turf Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Triple Room, Ensuite
Double Room, Ensuite
Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Double or Twin Room, Ensuite
About this area
Located in Richmond, The Turf Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Barnard Castle and Richmond Castle are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Millgate House Garden and Paddock Farm Nursery & Water Gardens. The Forbidden Corner and Thorp Perrow Arboretum are also worth visiting.Visit our Richmond travel guide
- Georgian Theatre Royal - 1 min walk
- Richmond Market Place - 1 min walk
- Richmondshire Museum - 2 min walk
- Richmond Castle - 4 min walk
- The Station - 8 min walk
- Darlington Station - 22 min drive
- Durham (MME-Tees Valley) - 30 min drive
- SIP... Coffee - 1 min walk
- A Taste Of Thailand - 1 min walk
- The Ralph Fitz Randal - 1 min walk
- The Bread Bowl - 1 min walk
- Greggs - 1 min walk
About this property
The Turf Hotel
Food and drink
Things to do
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Turf Hotel Richmond
- Turf Richmond
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location, comfy bed. Tiny 14" TV in room badly pixelating on all channels regardless of positioning, and only one working electrical socket.