- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Zizkov Television Tower
- 1 min walk
- Czech National Museum
- 7 min drive
- Wenceslas Square
- 10 min drive
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 3 neighbourhood, One Room Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. Check out an event or a game at Eden Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Prague travel guide
- Zizkov Television Tower - 1 min walk
- Czech National Museum - 7 min drive
- Wenceslas Square - 10 min drive
- Powder Tower - 12 min drive
- Municipal House Hall - 13 min drive
- Prague Central Station - 7 min drive
- Jiriho z Podebrad Station - 7 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Oblaca Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant offering fusion cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
One Room Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CZK 500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- One Room Hotel Prague
- One Room Hotel
- One Room Prague
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great view spoiled by A/C.
The room itself is quite unique - big suite at 66 metres above ground with great view. Everything was unfortunately spoiled by A/C which was very loud and impossible to turn off which made sleeping quite difficult. After several complaints to the staff we were assured that it is going to be solved within 30 minutes but nothing happend. For price of the room it was quite a set back.