- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Dancing House
- 4 min walk
- Prague National Theatre
- 6 min walk
- Charles Square
- 7 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
This apartment is located in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood. Charles Bridge and Prague Astronomical Clock are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Dancing House and Wenceslas Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Eden Arena or O2 Arena.Visit our Prague travel guide
- Dancing House - 4 min walk
- Prague National Theatre - 6 min walk
- Charles Square - 7 min walk
- Old Town Bridge Tower - 13 min walk
- Wenceslas Square - 14 min walk
- Prague Central Station - 3 min drive
- Karlovo Namesti Station - 6 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 18 min drive
About this property
Empirent Chic River Apartments
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Opletalova 15, Praha 1<br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property will place an authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Bra lägenhet för tjejweekend
Fantastiskt fin lägenhet, rent, fräscht och sköna sängar. Bra lägenhet för 7 st och extra skönt med tre badrum, då det behövs med tjejer :). Bra wifi. Det enda negativa var att det var långt att gå från receptionen till själva lägenheten, så rekommenderar att ta en uber till lägenheten samt en gammal hiss som var lite halvläskig. Men det låg ändå hyffsat bra, det gick att gå längs floden in till centrum av stan även om man ofta tog en uber på kvällar. Det är dock billigt med uber så gjorde inte så mycket.