- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Ethno Houses Plitvica Selo
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite, Mountain View, Poolside
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Family Quadruple Room, Multiple Beds, 2 Bathrooms, Mountain View
Design Twin Room, Resort View
About this area
Ethno Houses Plitvica Selo is located in Plitvicka Jezera. Spoljaric Sawmill and Old Town Drežnik are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Veliki Slap Waterfall and Sastavci Waterfall. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.Visit our Plitvicka Jezera travel guide
- Sastavci Waterfall - 16 min walk
- Veliki Slap Waterfall - 16 min walk
- Plitvice Lakes - 23 min drive
- Plitvice Lakes National Park - 23 min drive
- Spoljaric Sawmill - 29 min drive
- Zagreb (ZAG) - 122 min drive
- International cooking — 1 min walk
About this property
Ethno Houses Plitvica Selo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 29 February, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March to 31 May, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June to 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 October, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 480 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.