- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Manor House
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm
Deluxe Double Suite
Standard Double Suite
Deluxe Suite, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm
About this area
Located in Phnom Penh, Manor House is connected to a shopping centre. National Museum of Cambodia and Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Riverside and Central Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium.Visit our Phnom Penh travel guide
- Independence Monument - 4 min walk
- Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument - 12 min walk
- AEON Mall - 18 min walk
- Silver Pagoda - 6 min drive
- Royal Palace - 6 min drive
- Phnom Penh Railway Station - 10 min drive
- Phnom Penh (PNH-Phnom Penh Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 25.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 7 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 12 per vehicle (one way)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice little oasis in the heart of the city
This is a nice small hotel centrally located. I only stayed one night. The rooms are decent sized. I had one near the pool, which actually was pretty quiet. Many if not most of the guests seem to be middle aged Western gay men. The Cambodian staff were very friendly and helpful, which is what I usually experienced throughout the country. The food at the restaurant was rather good. The Wifi was a bit spotty, I think there may have been too many servers for this small property. I would consider staying here again.