Overview of Vinaigrier Hills VI3086 by Riviera Holiday Homes
Choose dates to view prices
Villa, Sea View
About this area
This villa is located in Nice. Promenade des Anglais and CAP 3000 Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Castle Hill. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track or Allianz Riviera.
- Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center - 12 min drive
- Port of Nice - 15 min drive
- Pasteur Hospital - 16 min drive
- Port Lympia - 17 min drive
- Castle Hill - 17 min drive
- Nice-Riquier Station - 5 min drive
- Garibaldi Tram Station - 5 min drive
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 13 min drive
- Pizzéria du Col - 6 min walk
- Le Rubens - 6 min walk
- Le Lounge - 16 min walk
- Bar-Tabac de la Paix - 19 min walk
- Chez Marie-Claire - 19 min walk
About this property
Vinaigrier Hills VI3086 by Riviera Holiday Homes
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 1500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.