Absolutely stunning place, had a fantastic, relaxing time and will be returning asap.
- Metro Radio Arena
- 7 min drive
- Washington Old Hall
- 8 min drive
- Sandwich Hut
- 22 min walk
- Plough Inn
- 23 min walk
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Metro Radio Arena - 7 min drive
- Washington Old Hall - 8 min drive
- Sage Gateshead - 8 min drive
- The Sage - 8 min drive
- Beamish Open Air Museum - 10 min drive
- Dunston Station - 6 min drive
- Fellgate Station - 11 min drive
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Sandwich Hut — 22 min walk
- Plough Inn — 23 min walk
- Sorella Sorella — 5 min drive
- Pantry Pies — 6 min drive
- Subway — 7 min drive
About this property
Hot Tub Hideaway
A bar/lounge, free self-parking and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. Rooms offer private hot tubs and hairdryers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Stables Lodge Guest house Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Stables Lodge Guest house
- Hot Tub Hideaway Guesthouse Gateshead
- Hot Tub Hideaway Guesthouse
- Hot Tub Hideaway Gateshead
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- 1 bar
- Smoke-free property
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Private hot tub
Took my girlfriend for one night for her birthday. The place was spotless clean and all necessities were there (I.e. Cooker, washer etc). Janet was incredibly helpful during our stay and cooked us an amazing breakfast in the morning. The hot tub had a range of settings to choose from so there is a setting for each individual. When we arrived Janet showed us around the place and went in to great detail to ensure we knew what was there and how to use everything. There was fresh milk and fresh water in the fridge, as well as a chilled bottle of prosecco (wine available also). In the freezer there was plenty bags of ice for us to put in the bucket to ensure our drinks were kept cold while we were in the hot tub. Would definitely recommend and we wish we would have booked up for longer.