Just ridiculously small and no bayhroom in rooms wow
Overview of West Side YMCA
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Standard Bunk Room, Shared Bathroom
Deluxe Bunk Room, Semi-Private Bathroom
Deluxe Single Room, Semi-Private Bathroom
Standard Full Size Bed
Standard Quadruple Room, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in New York, West Side YMCA is in the city centre and near a metro station. Lincoln Center and Metropolitan Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Check out an event or a game at Madison Square Garden, and consider making time for American Dream Meadowlands, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hostel's convenience for public transport: 66 St. - Lincoln Center Station is 5 minutes by foot and 57 St. - 7 Av Station is 5 minutes.Visit our New York travel guide
- Lincoln Center - 3 min walk
- Trump Tower - 16 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 18 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art - 18 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 7 min drive
- Grand Central - 42 St. Station - 4 min drive
- 66 St. - Lincoln Center Station - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 52 min drive
- Gourmet to Go — 1 min walk
- The Smith - 2 min walk
- Café Fiorello - 2 min walk
- Ed's Chowder House - 2 min walk
- Bar Boulud - 2 min walk
About this property
West Side YMCA
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The only downside was the shared bathrooms, it could have been given more attention. There was a huge dead cockroach, paper towels ran out and you exit the shower stall to a wet floor with no bath mats provided. I liked that I was given the option to choose a single room for extra privacy. The front desk staff and check in was excellent though.