Overview of Large 2bdr Apartment in Rione Alto District, Naples
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
This apartment is located in Naples. Port of Naples and Lungomare Caracciolo are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Spaccanapoli and Galleria Umberto. Naples Aquarium and Magic World Water Park are also worth visiting.
- Piazza Dante - 6 min drive
- Piazza del Gesu Nuovo - 8 min drive
- Santa Chiara - 8 min drive
- Piazza Bellini - 9 min drive
- Naples National Archaeological Museum - 19 min drive
- Rione Alto Station - 4 min walk
- Cavalleggeri Aosta Station - 10 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 9 min drive
- La Brace - 3 min walk
- Pasticceria Settembre - 13 min walk
- La Focaccia dal 1962 - 17 min walk
- Pizzeria Da Michele - 19 min walk
- Prosit cafe - 20 min walk
About this property
Large 2bdr Apartment in Rione Alto District, Naples
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.