- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Kemps Corner
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located near the beach, Hotel Kemps Corner is in Mumbai's Malabar Hill neighbourhood. Mahalaxmi Temple and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wankhede Stadium, or consider JioGarden for a night out.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Jaslok Hospital - 13 min walk
- Breach Candy Hospital - 15 min walk
- Hanging Gardens - 16 min walk
- Haji Ali Dargah - 10 min drive
- Mahalaxmi Temple - 15 min drive
- Mumbai Marine Lines Station - 3 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 16 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 42 min drive
About this property
Hotel Kemps Corner
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 20.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 20.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean, comfortable and air conditioned, but next trip we will book a deluxe room as standard room is a little small for 2 people. Quite and peaceful as its not facing the main road.