- Motueka District Museum
- 7 min walk
- Jester House Cafe and Tame Eels
- 16 min walk
- SimPit Technologies
- 3 min drive
- Nelson (NSN)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Abel Tasman Motel Motueka is located in Motueka. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Abel Tasman National Park and Kaiteriteri Beach. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.Visit our Motueka travel guide
- Motueka District Museum - 7 min walk
- Jester House Cafe and Tame Eels - 16 min walk
- SimPit Technologies - 3 min drive
- Skydive Abel Tasman - 4 min drive
- Abel Tasman Paddleboarding - 13 min drive
- Nelson (NSN) - 35 min drive
About this property
Abel Tasman Motel Motueka
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
the fighting neighbours kept us awake once where wairrors don't stay there!! I think there may be emergency winz accommodation people staying there staff where as helpful as could be but I think a bulldozer would tidy up the place