Overview of Riad Chi Chi
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room (Plum)
Double Room (Turquoise)
Double Room (Ivory)
Double Room (Aubergine)
Double Room (Indigo)
About this area
Riad Chi Chi is located in Marrakech's Medina neighbourhood. Jemaa el-Fnaa and Menara Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Menara Gardens and Oasiria Water Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Le Jardin Secret and Agdal Gardens.
- Le Jardin Secret - 2 min walk
- Marrakesh Museum - 4 min walk
- Souk of the Medina - 8 min walk
- Jemaa el-Fnaa - 8 min walk
- Kontoubia Minaret - 16 min walk
- Marrakech Central Station - 17 min drive
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 25 min drive
- Restaurant Marocain — 1 min walk
About this property
Riad Chi Chi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Shuttle transfer per adult: MAD 198 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 198 per room (one way)
- Self-parking fee: MAD 15 per day
- Nearby parking fee: MAD 10 per night
- Pet fee: MAD 200 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MAD 150.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 250 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good for travel friendly couples, less for family
Very friendly staff, the location is just not fit for family vacation, as entering the hotel is only by foot with a 10min walk from the nearest taxi point, and the Medina area is full with motorbikes that pollute the area and make the whole experience unpleasant and somewhat dangerous.