- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hostal Sueños
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Hostal Sueños is located in Lima's Lince neighbourhood. Plaza San Martin and Huaca Pucllana Ruins are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Plaza San Miguel Mall and Larcomar Shopping Center. Huachipa Zoo and Leyendas Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Lima travel guide
- Risso Commercial Center - 6 min walk
- National Stadium - 3 min drive
- Costa Verde Beach - 7 min drive
- Huaca Pucllana Ruins - 14 min drive
- Miraflores Central Park - 15 min drive
- San Borja South Station - 6 min drive
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
No me hicieron la reserva
Ni siquiera me habían hecho la reservacíon tuve que esperar para que se desocupara una habitacion