- room was super clean, clean sheets, clean bathroom; overall is was super clean;
- friendly staff;
- AC unit was noisy even when turned off, I could hear the fans or who knows what noises coming from it. No, it was not highway noise, more like heavy duty fans. Probably the big AC vents on top of the roof (3rd floor). Noise was loud non stop, I had issues falling asleep with it - next time I wont be getting a lower floor room;
- the keys had to be replaced/reprogrammed, both of them stopped working after 1 day
- could not find a music channel, but it was ok with news and weather channels
- internet ok for emails, txt, facebook, browsing
- king bed incluced, Hilton was extra $ for it;
Their staff give me an hour of false trouble for no reason my 1st stay but I gave them the benefits of doubt on my 2nd stay and even if they knew not to pay attention to mistakes they still manage tu waste m'y Time and thé Cashier was giving me attitude because I asked him to give me better customer service
Very nice room, comfortable bed, I like the idea of a suite where the living room is separate from the bedroom. I didn't care for the breakfast. Overall experience very good. Will stay there again in the future.
Expedia did not send a request for non-smoking rooms, fortunately the employee helped and provided smoking rooms to solve the problem. I clearly indicated non-smoking rooms and was so indicated my reservation but the hotel had a different order. If there were no empty rooms there was no solution because the hotel followed Expedia instructions.
20 minutes to downtown Montreal. 7 acres of land with outdoor pool. Walking distance to shops & restaurants. 10 minutes to …More
Quebec’s second largest city is located across the Riviere des Prairies from Montreal. Parc de la Riviere-des Mille-Iles (Thousand Islands River Park) is popular with outdoor sporting enthusiasts. For those seeking an authentic Quebec experience, visit Cabane a sucre Lalande, a maple sugar shack. The Cosmodome, an interactive museum dedicated to space sciences, is a well-known attraction.