- Liked: Staff & service
- Church of the Good Shepherd
- 5 min walk
- Sheepdog Statue
- 5 min walk
- Mount John Observatory
- 6 min walk
- Mount Cook (MON)
- 70 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Next to a golf course, Lake Tekapo Cottages is in a walkable area with good shopping. Local landmarks include Church of the Good Shepherd and Sheepdog Statue, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Mount John Observatory. Don't miss Tekapo Springs. Our guests appreciate the guest house's location for the sightseeing.
- Church of the Good Shepherd - 5 min walk
- Sheepdog Statue - 5 min walk
- Mount John Observatory - 6 min walk
- Tekapo Springs - 4 min drive
- Mount John Lookout - 21 min drive
- Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.) - 161 min drive
About this property
Lake Tekapo Cottages
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Lake Tekapo Cottages House
- Lake Tekapo Cottages
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quaint cabin stay
This quaint little place was perfect for a quick stop on Lake Tekapo. It felt like we were cabin camping, and were just a quick walk away from the lake and the bridge that connected to town. The room was large and pleasant (more like a small apartment) with a kitchen included.