- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Kaikoura Visitor Centre
- 8 min walk
- Kaikoura Museum
- 10 min walk
- Kaikoura District Museum
- 12 min walk
- Kaikoura (KBZ)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Kaikoura, Nikau Lodge is in the business district and near the beach. Peninsula Walkway and Ohau Waterfall Walk and Seal Pups are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kaikoura Beach and Mount Cookson.
- Kaikoura Beach - 7 min walk
- Kaikoura Visitor Centre - 8 min walk
- Kaikoura Museum - 10 min walk
- Kaikoura District Museum - 12 min walk
- Fyffe House - 5 min drive
- Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.) - 134 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children 11 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 11 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Nikau Lodge Kaikoura
- Nikau Lodge
- Nikau Kaikoura
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Facilities: Nice ; Value: Affordable; Service: Outstanding; Cleanliness: Immaculate; Close to town