- Greymouth Golf Club
- 31 min drive
- West Coast Rail Trail
- 33 min drive
- 46 min drive
- Hokitika (HKK)
- 64 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Moana, Lake Brunner Country Motel & Holiday Park is in the historical district and near the boardwalk. Local points of interest include Lake Brunner and Brunner Industrial Site.
- Greymouth Golf Club - 31 min drive
- West Coast Rail Trail - 33 min drive
- Dragon's Cave Rafting - 33 min drive
- Monteith's Brewing Company - 34 min drive
- Shantytown - 46 min drive
- Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.) - 154 min drive
About this property
Lake Brunner Country Motel & Holiday Park
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-in hours after 07.30 PM, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 15.00.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lake Brunner Country Motel Holiday Park
- Lake Brunner Country Holiday Park
- Liked: Cleanliness
Bed too soft. Toiletries very basic, small. No meals on site needed to book for a meal st their hotel 2km away. Swimming pool again not in site.