Overview of Corso
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Corso is located in Florence's Duomo neighbourhood. Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Piazza del Duomo and Piazza della Signoria. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nelson Mandela Forum or Coverciano.Visit our Florence travel guide
- Bargello - 3 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica - 3 min walk
- Piazza del Duomo - 4 min walk
- Piazza della Signoria - 4 min walk
- Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore - 5 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 8 min drive
- Florence Santa Maria Novella Station - 13 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 35 min drive
- Shake cafe & juice bar - 1 min walk
- Chiaroscuro - 1 min walk
- Da'Vinattieri - 1 min walk
- Trattoria dall Oste - 1 min walk
- Antico Barile - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 7 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.