Overview of Koyu Apartments
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Studio Suite, Kitchen, Ocean View
Family Studio Suite, Multiple Beds, Kitchen, Ocean View
About this area
Koyu Apartments is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Wet N Wild Zorbing and The Summit Gardens are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Tana Russet Plaza and Port Vila Market.
- Parliament House - 26 min drive
- National Museum - 26 min drive
- Iririki Island - 27 min drive
- Pango Point - 34 min drive
- Erakor Lagoon - 35 min drive
- Port Vila (VLI-Bauerfield) - 40 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VUV 5500 per vehicle (one way)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities