Overview of Wee Gem in Dowling Street
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Dunedin, Wee Gem in Dowling Street is in the city centre and near a train station. Otago Golf Club and St. Clair Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Brighton Beach and Dunedin Botanic Garden. Dunedin Chinese Garden and NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium are also worth visiting.Visit our Dunedin travel guide
- Speight's Brewery - 2 min walk
- Dunedin Casino - 3 min walk
- Dunedin Public Art Gallery - 4 min walk
- Regent Theatre - 4 min walk
- The Octagon - 4 min walk
- Dunedin Railway Station - 19 min walk
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Wee Gem in Dowling Street
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: NZD 25 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort