- Dunedin Casino
- 12 min walk
- Speight's Brewery
- 15 min walk
- Dunedin Chinese Garden
- 16 min walk
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Hilltop on High Street is located in Dunedin. The Octagon is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Otago Peninsula and Brighton Beach. Dunedin Chinese Garden and NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Dunedin Casino - 12 min walk
- Speight's Brewery - 15 min walk
- Dunedin Chinese Garden - 16 min walk
- First Church of Otago - 18 min walk
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 2 min drive
- Dunedin Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Hilltop on High Street
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hilltop High Street House Dunedin
- Hilltop High Street House
- Hilltop High Street Dunedin
- Hilltop High Street
- Hilltop High Street Guesthouse Dunedin
- Hilltop High Street Guesthouse