So boring no Wifi and DSTV for me.
- Kloof Street
- 2 min walk
- South African National Gallery
- 8 min walk
- Greenmarket Square
- 9 min walk
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Cape Town, Daddy Long Legs Self Catering Apartments is in the city centre and near a metro station. Long Street and Kloof Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Signal Hill and Lions Head. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Cape Town Stadium or Newlands Stadium.
- Kloof Street - 2 min walk
- South African National Gallery - 8 min walk
- Greenmarket Square - 9 min walk
- Cape Town City Hall - 14 min walk
- Castle of Good Hope - 19 min walk
- Woodstock Station - 4 min drive
- Cape Town Station - 16 min walk
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Daddy Long Legs Self Catering Apartments
Special check-in instructions
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children 13 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 13 are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: ZAR 500
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 220 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 220 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Daddy Long Legs Self Catering Apartments Apartment Cape Town
- Daddy Long Legs Self Catering Apartments Apartment
- Daddy Long Legs Self Catering Apartments Cape Town
- Daddy Long Legs Self Catering Apartments
Parking and transport
- 24-hour return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle on request
- Bus station shuttle (surcharge)
- Free cot/infant bed
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Linens provided
- Single sofa bed
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Towels provided
- Toilet paper
- Living room
- Sitting area
- 32-inch LED TV with satellite service
- DVD player
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Laptop workspace
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- No lifts
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout curtains
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the city centre
- In the entertainment district
- 5 rooms
- 2 floors
- 1 building
- Children 13 years old and younger are not permitted at this property
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best ever Cape Town stay!!!!
The two gentlemen who booked us in (unfortunately we did not get their names), they made our decision to stay absolutely memorable, they were gentle, kind and very accommodating. I am very impressed with their service delivery and with the cleanliness of the hotel. This was a remarkable break for my partner and I and we wish to thank the staff of this establishment for all their kindness.