Overview of Chandelier House, Gordons Bay
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located near the beach, Chandelier House, Gordons Bay is in Cape Town's Claremont neighbourhood. Long Street and Kloof Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens and Table Mountain. Check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium, and consider making time for Two Oceans Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- Newlands Stadium - 17 min walk
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens - 13 min drive
- University of Cape Town - 13 min drive
- Castle of Good Hope - 18 min drive
- Table Mountain - 31 min drive
- Claremont Station - 8 min walk
- Cape Town Station - 11 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
Chandelier House, Gordons Bay
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: ZAR 150 for check-in between 6:30 PM and 11:00 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.