Despite booking weeks ahead, the hotel was closed; no-one from the hotel or Expedia had contacted me to warn me and Expedia continues to send me invitations to review my stay! I now see from the previous reviews that this has happened to others, too. I shan't be using Expedia or visiting this place again.
- Museum Barberini
- 12 min walk
- Potsdam's Brandenburg Gate
- 13 min walk
- Zum Fliegenden Holländer
- 1 min walk
- La Maison du Chocolat
- 1 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
XIX Neunzehn is located in Potsdam's Dutch Quarter neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Havel and Norman Tower at Ruinenberg, while Jan-Bouman-Haus and Extavium are cultural highlights. Babelsberg Film Park and University of Potsdam Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.Visit our Potsdam travel guide
- Museum Barberini - 12 min walk
- Potsdam's Brandenburg Gate - 13 min walk
- Film Museum - 13 min walk
- Sanssouci Park - 15 min walk
- Sanssouci Palace - 4 min drive
- Potsdam Central Station - 5 min drive
- Potsdam S-Bahn - 8 min drive
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 29 min drive
- Zum Fliegenden Holländer - 1 min walk
- La Maison du Chocolat - 1 min walk
- La Piadina - 1 min walk
- Poffertjes en Pannekoeken - 1 min walk
- Augustiner - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM. <br />
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 65.00 per room (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Calm and comfortable
quiet and relaxing stay, good value and quality food and drinks, sadly no lift but very obliging staff ref baggage to top floor. Great feel to this small hotel, in calm side street just off the busier main thoroughfare.